Dr. med. Leo Najman, ret.
Dr. Leo Najman, ret., Deputy Head of the Haus- und Facharzt-Zentrum in Frankfurt Sachsenhausen. Read more about his career and his specialization here.
Dr. med. Leo Najman – Deputy Head of Medical Center Frankfurt Sachsenhausen, ret.
Vita Dr. med. Leo Najman
- 1992 Establishment and opening of the practice in Frankfurt Sachsenhausen with a focus on internal medicine and general medicine, checkup and acupuncture, pain therapy and smoking cessation.
- One of the special emphases in the home and specialist center Frankfurt is the experience in internal medicine, especially internal medicine.
- Since 1987 Dr. med. Leo Najman for the emergency service in Frankfurt.
- From July 1987 to March 1989 med. Leo Najman and a team of Bethesda Hospital doctors, Washington D.C., a dialysis station for tourists in Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Residency from 1981-1987 at the Hospital of the Holy Spirit in the Department of Internal Medicine.
- Study of human medicine at the Johann-Wolfgang-Goethe University Frankfurt am Main