Dr. Hakan Atas
Dr. Atas came to the international metropolitan region of Frankfurt to pursue a combined residency in plastic and aesthetic surgery. In this diverse and demanding program, Dr. Atas trained with leaders in each plastic surgery centers in the region. Among his other accomplishments during this period were research projects on the topics of skin healing, facial treatments, burns, hands and the practice patterns of plastic surgeons. Dr. Atas is German board certified in plastic surgery. The board certification indicates that Dr. Atas education, training, professional qualifications, surgical competence, and ethical conduct have been reviewed, evaluated, and meet the highest standards.
- Medical Aesthetics
- Wrinkle Treatment (with Botulinum Toxin/ BTX and Dermal Fillers)
- Facial Rejuventation & Anti Aging
- Lasertherapy (Acne, Improvement of the Skin)
- Hairloss Therapy and Reconstruction of the Hair
- Plastic & Aesthetic Surgery
- Bodyshaping & Body Rejuvenation
- Scar Treatment
- Treatment of Hyperhidrosis
- Skincare & Cosmeceuticals
- Referee for Plastic & Aesthetic Surgery
How does INTERPLAST-Germany help?
The members of INTERPLAST-Germany e.V. provide plastic surgery free of charge in developing countries.
The treated patients suffer from facial malformations, cleft lips and palates, malformation of hands, extensive burn scars, tumours located on head and skin, disabilities due to accidents or wound consequences of war and other diseases which require the skills of plastic surgery.
Dr. med. Hakan Atas @ Jameda